Tenant Resources

Rental Assistance

For help available in your area, go to http://www.211ct.org/ and search for "Rent Payment Assistance" along with your Zip Code

Undocumented migrants may be eligible for services. For help, contact Connecticut Institute for Refugees and Immigrants (CIRI) at 203-612-5464 or rentalassist@cirict.org.

As of February 15th, 2022 the UniteCT program has suspended new rent and electric application submissions and recertification intake.

For more information, visit www.bit.ly/UniteCT. For assistance, call 1-844-UniteCT (1-844-864-8328).

legal Assistance

To apply for free legal assistance, call the Statewide Legal Services hotline at (800) 453-3320. The hotline is open Monday–Friday, 9am to 12pm & 1pm to 2pm.

For legal information, visit CTLawHelp.org. In the Self-Help Information section, select Homes & Apartments.